Monday, April 07, 2008

Jenna Tagged Me!!!!

This is actually one I haven't done yet!
Thanks, Jenna!

10 YEARS AGO-
Living at University Villa in Provo, attending BYU and being the biggest DORK in the world! But I sure thought I was hot stuff in college!

5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST
Mail off some invitations I made for my friend.
Print baby shower invitations.
Get some groceries at Costco
Get some more groceries at Albertsons
Clean my dirty house... my kids trashed it last night.


5 SNACKS I ENJOY
Chips and Salsa
Wavy Lays with Hummus (but only the kind without Olive Oil)
Vanilla soy ice cream with soynut butter and hershey's syrup
KitKat with soynut butter
Sugar Smacks with soymilk

5 FOODS I LOVE
TACOS
Spaghetti
Zucchini
fresh green beans
soynut butter & strawberry jam sandwiches on grandma sycamore's white bread

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire.
Pay off my debt
Buy a house
Take my entire family on a trip to Europe
Pay for my husband's entire family's trip to California this summer
Give money to all of our siblings to get the things they really need.

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED (get ready to laugh)
Provo, Utah.
Salt Lake City, Utah
Jacksonville, FL
Memphis, Tennessee
Olney, Maryland

FAVORITE QUOTE
"If God intended for us to walk, he wouldn't have invented rollerskates!" Willy Wonka
Not really, but that's the only thing that came to my mind! :)

Tag, YOU'RE it! (Pssst. that's everyone reading this!)

No comments: