Monday, November 27, 2006

It's a GIRL!!!!!!

We are so excited! We had a sonogram this morning and we found out that we are having another little girl! I am so grateful for that! I don't have to buy anything but diapers! She looks perfectly healthy. Her brain and heart are both perfectly developed. We could see all four chambers of her little heart and both of her little kidneys. She has a beautiful little spine and LONG fingers! I know it is hard to tell right now, but her little profile looks just like Hannah. I am just so relieved that everything is okay with this baby. I have had so much stress lately that I wasn't sure that she would be okay. I am scanning photos right now to upload.

Oh! And my brother and his wife are having a girl, too. And my sister and her husband are also having a girl! The Porter family is going to be overrun with girls! The more the merrier!

This is her little profile. You can see her kicking me!
This is the view from above her head. You can see her perfectly splayed long fingers. She's gonna be a piano player! :)another shot of her profile. and yes, she's kicking again!

and there is a shot of her perfect little foot. it doesn't look like she has curly toes, but we'll see!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Meredith she is just perfect! I love the foot and hand shots. We were never able to get such clear ultrasound photos, since there wer two in there!

I'd offer to send you all my girl stuff, but I guess you won't be needing it!

Congrats!

Aleisha said...

Awwwwwww, I am so happy for you guys. Tell Ashley and amber congrats as well. Wow, all girls. Yea, you guys supply the girls, I will supply all the boys. lol CONGRATS to the three of you!!! =o)

chrissy said...

That's so fantastic!!! How's Banana taking the news? Does she get what's going on yet? Give my brother a hug from me!

Joyce Korenuk said...

Wow, congratulations to you and your family!

Audimc said...

Congrats!!!!!! How cool to have another girl!!!!