Monday, November 20, 2006

Fine! Be that way!

I just tried to switch to the new Beta version of Blogger... since it BUGS me to switch every time I login. And what do I get? A "No thanks. We are only switching over a limited number of blogs right now..." Well then why the heck are you bugging me about switching??? okay, that's out of my system...

I went to the doctor today. Everything looks okay. Same old complications still exist, but the baby's heartbeat sounds great. And if the little monkey's movements are anything to predict his/her future behavior by, I'm gonna have another active little monster! :) This little monkey is constantly moving! I am only 17 weeks and I have been feeling this kiddo move for the last 2 to 3 weeks. I am so excited for my sonogram next week. I really hope that everything is okay with the baby and that he/she is healthy. I am just excited that I will finally be able to give my baby a gender identity! Poor Hannah is so confused. She doesn't know what to think because sometimes Parker is a "he" and sometimes Parker is a "she".

Here is a photo of my sister, my sister-in-law and myself last week while my parents were moving. I'm the one in the middle. I feel so fat/ugly standing next to these two. They had both just freshened up and look amazing and I had been chasing a stinking toddler for hours. Brats! If you look closely you can see my daughter in the background, EATING PAINT!!!!! At least it wasn't lead paint. What a little nerd!


Ashley is due about 3.5 week before me and Amber is due 2 weeks before me. I am already starting to swell and retain water. I have got to find a new hair color. I have a LOT of gray hair and it doesn't seem to matter what brand of hair color I use, the color fades so quickly! I use shampoo/conditioner for colored hair. And I don't like that it turns red. Any suggestions?

Well, that's about all for me. I am gonna go try to scrapbook for about 45 minutes until Thomas gets home and then I am going to fold laundry and clean. I have got to get this place organized before his dad gets here on December 9th. Less than 3 weeks and at my pace, it's gonna take that long. I almost wish we were having Thanksgiving dinner at my house because then I would have to get it done in the next two days! I really could do it as long as Thomas would take some junk down to the garage for me. I can't do that on my own no matter when it gets done.

Talk to y'all later...

1 comment:

Aleisha said...

Wow, I cant believe the three of you are prego at the same time. Thats amazing. Your mom must be so happy. Does amber and Ashley know what there having?? I'm excited for you to find out!!! I was starting to get baby hungry again, now I can just live it through you three...lol I've gotta show stuart this when he finally gets home!! Now we just need a pict of the happy dad. Hows Thomas doing latley?? Adjusting to the idea of two kids well??