Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy November!

So, it is November 1st and it is 85 degrees outside. And HUMID! I think we are supposed to get another cold front sometime soon, but you just never know. I posted some photos of Hannah in her Halloween costume. Thomas had to work late last night, so he didn't get to see her trick-or-treat this year. I took her up to his store so he could at least see her in her costume. She was so funny. Thomas took her up to the front desk where the managers all sit. They had music playing and Hannah started dancing. Everyone was laughing at Hannah. She was shaking her little booty like there was no tomorrow! Her little tutu was moving! She was so wound up all day! And she didn't even eat any candy until later! Maybe it was the cookies... I think all the excitement finally caught up with her, though. She fell asleep at 10pm last night without a fight and didn't wake up until 7:30 this morning (YEA!!!!!) and then she fell asleep this morning at 11 for her nap that she usually doesn't take until 3pm. Should be a fun evening! At least Thomas is supposed to be off work early tonight.

I hope that everyone had a great Halloween! We sure did! We miss everyone and wish that we could have gone trick-or-treating with all the cousins this year! I can't wait to do this by myself next year with TWO kids! :) Fun Fun!

1 comment:

chrissy said...

It's FREEZING here! It's been dipping into the twenties at night.

Her hair is getting so long! I love the costume. Maybe next year Tom will have better luck with work. Here's to hoping!