Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I am a DIGI DESIGNER!

Last week I was approached by Karma, one of the co-owners of FaithSisters about creating and selling QuickPages in their store. FaithSisters is a faith-based community for those who scrapbook or faithbook. The online community is wonderful and there are some super-talented designers at the store so I am extremely excited & honored to be designing there. As I was working on my first set of QuickPages last week, I had to go buy commercial-use product for the pages. I figured I might as well design some of my own element packs & paper packs, too. I highly doubt that I will become a popular or prolific designer, but I am just having fun with it right now!

So, go ahead and check out my store!!!!!! I'll be updating my sites and making some changes over the next month or so as time permits. I am pretty busy these days! :) And by the way, ALL of my designs (including QPs) at FaithSisters are S4H friendly! I will also have another announcement about another store soon... :)

Images are linked to my store. Each QuickPage is also available individually.

4 comments:

Susan Catmull said...

Congrats. I love your designs.

Brown Family said...

Congratulations! You should be so pleased with yourself and your work! You are so talented!

Nikki said...

Congrats Meredith! I have always loved your qp designs! It's so great to have you at FS!

Robin said...

Congrats Meredith!!!! Your QPs just rock!!!!