Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Digital Designing Product Update...

I know, try not to fall over from shock... I am updating my blog! First, let's get rid of the business end of stuff...


This is my latest kit, released at FaithSisters on Friday! It's very cute, if I do say so myself! And yes, that is pink glitter on the frames!

And here is my other new product from last Friday... a set of BlogWare using Krystal Hartley's These Days are Golden kit! It comes with the code that you can copy & paste to get this to fit your blog! This is the same kit that I used on my design blog!


This is a sneak peek for my newest kit! You can get it today and Thursday for only $3! On Friday, the kit is revealed and it goes up to $4... or you can wait until Saturday when it is full price! :) You decide...


There will hopefully be QuickPages and some BlogWare for this one in the next week or so!


3 comments:

chrissy said...

Those kits look great! Good job!

beautifuldey said...

Wow Mere, I never knew you were so talented! J/K! Anyway, I have no clue how to use this stuff, but I REALLY need something cute for my blog! I've been looking for something Fallish and your sneak peak looks like it will be perfect. I can't wait!

DottieLou said...

i bought them both... they are so cute... You have no Idea how much I love Paris this kit is great. DY