Monday, September 15, 2008

**Free Kit**

The fun starts Monday morning! The girls at FaithSisters are celebrating all of the new designers by having a blog train. You start at my design blog, download my very first professional kit, then follow the links I have posted to find the other coordinating kits. The kit links will be removed on Thursday morning!

This would probably be a good time to announce my new blog! I have a little blog just for my digital designs! I will still post everything here, but this blog will be ONLY for my designs. It's still under construction... Watch for some awesome new QuickPages today or tomorrow. Seriously. These things are amazing... how can they not be when I got to use a Krystal Hartley kit?!

Here is my design blog link-a-roni!

http://meredithcardall.blogspot.com/

No comments: