Sunday, September 21, 2008

Some pictures

My mom & sisters have been asking for non-scrapped pictures of my girls. Here are some that I took a few weeks ago on my front porch. I tweaked them using some Totally Rad Actions samples. Amazing! When I get rich I am going to buy those actions! Okay, maybe not rich, but after I buy my new camera and get Thomas a big screen and get my laptop fixed and buy a house... it's right there at the top of my list! :) I combined some actions and added my own touches as well. There you go, folks, now it's back to scrapbook pages!




Recognize Ainsley's dress? It's one of Shelby's!

4 comments:

Sislers said...

they are just way too cute! :)

Brown Family said...

They are so cute. I can't believe how big Ainsley is!

Brown Family said...

They are so cute. I can't believe how big Ainsley is!

chrissy said...

We missed you last night at the birthday party! I feel like we haven't seen you guys forever.

So you guys are going up to the cabin this friday with friends, right?