Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New layout... just for FUN!!!


these are pictures from yesterday. my poor little angel was so sleepy & cranky!
I have been feeling a bit creatively stifled lately, so I decided to do a couple of challenges at SSD. This is one of them. I love those challenges!
supply list:
cori gammon's retro techno at scrapartist

krystal hartley's
owl from the sky is falling
orange scallop from hannah kit
stitches from she said element pack
orange photo corner from moody hues: energetic
scallop from sunkissed collab with misty cato
swirl from rachel kit

alpha by misty cato from sunkissed
tag by kara perrien

3 comments:

chrissy said...

Oh, that picture is so sad! Like, truly heartbreakingly sad! But also, so adorable :)

Susan Catmull said...

I finally put your blog on my list so I can visit more often. I always check out your layouts but rarely post. I'll do so more often since you are such an inpiration.

Susan Catmull said...

Ahhummm that should read INSPIRATION. I'm not a very good spell checker.