Saturday, August 02, 2008

My Happy Place Layout

One of the challenges at the Sweet Shoppe this week is to blog about one of your layouts that makes you happy! Here is mine!


This picture was taken in June, right before we left to head up to the cabin. It was a beautiful summery day and we had just turned Ainsley's carseat around to front-facing. The babies were in a great mood and were having so much fun together. We stopped by Thomas' office to pick him from work to head out of town, and while we were waiting for him, I caught this photo! LOVE it! This photo just captures the personalities of my girls! I made the layout in 8x8, but I wish I had made it a 12x12 so it would take up more room in my scrapbook!

1 comment:

Brown Family said...

Long time of no posts from me. I have been checking your blog often, because I love checking out your layouts and staying caught up on what has been going on with you all, but I have been lazy with posting comments and VERY lazy with our blog.

Love the layout!