Friday, June 22, 2007

an update!

Things are going great here in Illinois. We are having a great time in my parents' little town. We went to the Downers' Grove Heritage Festival last night and saw Gin Blossoms perform. Ainsley started screaming halfway through and we had to leave so I could get home and feed her. There wasn't anywhere I could go and nurse. Hannah rode all the little kiddie rides and had so much fun. I am hoping that I got some good photos. It was kind of getting dark so there may be a lot of shadows. We are going to see the Cinderella ballet at the Tivoli theater today. Hannah is at the festival with Grandma right now. So, I am enjoying a few minutes of quiet time while Ainsley is sleeping. I am going to go make some lunch and do some laundry! The fun never ends!

I'll post more photos when I can!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad that you are enjoying yourself. I can't believe how old Shelby is! When did that happen?