Monday, June 04, 2007

my day today...

After a late night with Ainsley, we were woken up this morning by Hannah jumping on our bed. I asked her what show was on tv (that's how I tell what time it is) and she said "Charlie & Lola". Oh crap! I jumped out of bed and looked at the clock... 9:40am! eek! My friend's daughter was supposed to come over at 10am to help out with Hannah so we could pack. Thankfully she was a little late! I barely got Hannah bathed and fed before she came over anyway! :) Then my friend, SaraJane called me. I haven't talked to her in MONTHS!!! She lives here in Florida, but she may be spending some time in Utah this year with her family. So, I hope I get to see her. She has a little boy the same age as Hannah and a 7 month old daughter, who I've never even met. How sad that we have to go to Utah to get together. :) I did manage to get quite a few things packed and organized today while Em was over. She kept Hannah entertained and out of the boxes while I was trying to sort things. Thanks, Emily! :) Then, I took Emily home and took Ainsley to her 6 wk checkup. I got there and paid my copay and got her weighed and all that stuff. She is 10lbs 4 oz now!!!! Little heifer! I LOVE it! Then the doctor came in and told me that she couldn't give Ainsley her shots because she is two days too young. ugh. Okay... so we have to go back on Wednesday. We ran out of boxes for packing so we have to get a bunch more tomorrow. We are trying to get more stuff organized today. We have a couple of BIG boxes for bedding and curtains and things like that. We just need small boxes for books and for the heavier things we have. I just realized that I haven't even started on my craft closet. what a mess! Tomorrow I have a doctor appointment. Wednesday, we have to take Ainsley back to the doctor for her shots, then pick up the moving truck, then take Ainsley downtown to the hospital to have an xray of her hips to make sure that they are okay. AND I have to go get birth certificates for both girls. I really hope I can get everything done. Thursday, Thomas has a doctor appointment. We have people coming to help us load our truck on Thursday night at 7:30. And we are cleaning all day on Friday. Oh! And we got a notice on our car that they are starting to do construction on our building today and we won't have access to our garage for three weeks. WHAT? How are we supposed to move our stuff? I called the office this morning and told them what was going on. They haven't called me back yet, though. They told me at first that we would have to walk around the back of the building through the wooded area behind our building over the tree roots and through the grass to get to our moving truck. I told the lady that wouldn't work for us. They'll be glad to get rid of us! :) Well, I am going to go see what I can do to get done. later...

2 comments:

Aleisha said...

Oh my word, it seems like yesterday clay called stuart and told them they had a baby girl. I cant believe shes already seven months. We still havent met there little boy either. (sounds like you guys...lol) We need to all get together. To bad nigel and alissa arent here too, party in utah. Isnt jen and adam suppose to be here too?? Sounds like your doing good on the packing. Wish I was. I am glad that we have people coming in and moving us this time. But at the same time, I just packed everything and they have to unpack it all, then re-pack it to catalog it all. Wish they would have told me that. Would have saved me a lot of time. =o)

Brown Family said...

I hope things work out with the apt. and you guys loading the truck. It will be all over soon enough! :)

Way to eat little Ainsley! Love the pages you have done!