Thursday, June 28, 2007

oh no!

Shelby has had a really low-grade fever for the last couple of days, about 99.5. She's been around the babies. I am totally paranoid about any fever, but my mom kept insisting that it was fine. The fever was only at night, and not really a fever. This morning Shelby woke up with a 100.5 fever. Lovely. My throat and ears hurt. It feels more like allergies than anything, but you just never know. I really hope that the babies and I don't get sick. I can't deal with that right now. At least not without going nuts! :) So, my mom has Shelby at the doctor right now and I am waiting to see what he says. I really hope that it isn't something contagious. Can little tiny babies even have antibiotics unless they are in the hospital? I know that they don't like to give them to small babies. We don't even have a doctor here. Why would we? We're just on vacation here! I don't even know if we have insurance that works here. Ugh.

Other than that, things are great here. The weather is beautiful! It is only supposed to be 73 degrees here. Hannah has on an adorable outfit today complete with cowboy hat! She loves that darn cowboy hat. I have been trying to get pictures but she doesn't want Mommy to take pictures. I'll try to sneak some later. Ainsley has a dress that goes with the set, but it is still a bit too big. Okay, way too big! :)

Well, Ainsley just woke up from her morning nap. So, I am going to go bathe her and get her dressed for the day. I'm sure I'll post more pictures later.

1 comment:

Brown Family said...

I'll same some prayers that you all don't get sick. The kids have caught the flu and it doesn't hit them until 2 days after the other kid had it. Wish they would have been sick at the same time, but no that would have been too easy. Hope you guys don't catch anything especially Ainsley. BTW cute pictures-of course! :)