Wednesday, June 27, 2007

nothing new

we are still here in chicago and hoping to get to utah soon. i really miss everyone, especially my husband and hannah is going crazy without daddy. seriously. the kid is misbehaving constantly. i don't know what to do with her anymore. timeout is funny to her. oh well. at least she is having fun with grandma and the rest of the family here. she is upstairs "helping" grandma make her bed right now. She really does try to be helpful. She put the silverware away this morning while I unloaded the rest of the dishwasher.

Ainsley is two months old now and is smiling all the time and starting to "talk" a LOT. I think we may have another vocal baby on our hands. She is so sweet. It seems that she is past the last growth spurt and is now eating and sleeping more regularly. I just adore this baby!

I have taken over 500 photos since I have been here and I haven't scrapped many of them yet. Maybe 5 scrapbook pages so far. Eek! Never gonna catch up! A lot of them are blurry. I can't figure out why. I think the battery in our camera needs to be replaced. Even fully charged it doesn't last too long. I am having to charge it every other day, but then again at 500 photos in two weeks, maybe I am just using it too much!

I am gonna go try to take a shower and get my kids ready for the day. Hannah may be getting her hair cut for the first time today. It depends whether the stylist can fit her in after Ashley and Shelby get theirs done. IF she gets hers cut, I'll post photos. We aren't doing anything dramatic, just trimming the back so that it is less mullet-ish and maybe adding some layers to blend the short hairs on top and the sides with the LONG hairs in back. I have to admit, I am nervous! We'll see what happens...

1 comment:

chrissy said...

you're missed out here by everyone, too!!! we can't wait to see you guys.

i think it's great you take so many pictures, even if you never scrapbook them. since jen and i are the youngest, we barely have any pictures of us. understandable with six kids and all, but it still makes me a little sad. so keep on snapping pics, your kids will love looking at them when they're older!!!