Monday, July 31, 2006

life...

there's nothing really new in my life right now. just dealing with hannah, still trying to get settled in the new place, potty-training, and primary. we are in the middle of planning a big carnival for the entire ward. If anyone has any ideas, let me know. We are having a carnival outside in August... probably not the smartest thing we've done, but it'll be fun. I get to make 3 huge pans of Jell-O. I hate Jell-O, but I do like the smell of it...
I talked to my sister-in-law, Aimee, the other night. Thanks to Chrissy, I found out that she is several months pregnant. And it's a GIRL! I am so excited for her to have another little girl. Although I am really sad that this is another child I will probably not meet. My little niece, Gracie, is almost 5, but we haven't seen her in over 2 years. She doesn't remember us. That is so sad to me! Gracie was the first baby in the family who only knew me as Aunt Meredith or Aunt Chuckles as she used to call me. So, we are going to make a little video or send a little scrapbook out to the kids so that they know who we are before we get out to Utah for a visit... whenever that may be. We were hoping to get out there this summer, but that's not gonna happen and then we were going to go for Payton & Jordyn's baptisms, but they are a month apart. so now we are hoping to get out there around Thanksgiving so that we can see Aimee's baby. I really want to come out and help her, but I don't know if I can get a flight out there at the last minute. anyway...
life is good... just exhausting! I am on a mission to find a 50" by 20" picture frame. We have a huge print that we need to frame and I can't find a frame that size. I am going to have to have one custom made. I am in the decorating phase of moving in. There is so much I want to do, but my budget just doesn't allow it. Oh well, I'll save all my expensive plans for when we get a house. :) I should get back to business. I haven't even taken a shower yet today... we had a plumber here this morning fixing a leak under Hannah's bathroom sink.. so glad we are renting this place! :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

funny... I'm still in the decorating phase of moving in... and I still haven't started!! going on 3 1/2 years. oh well. Sounds like things are going well!! My only idea for an August party is water! Water balloons, the pool, dunk people, bobbing for apples etc. Anything people can do to get wet. Good luck. :)