Monday, July 24, 2006

cake for breakfast...

i'm tired. i'm cranky. and hannah is eating a piece of cake for breakfast. i'm such a great mom. and she is watching blue's clues. the 100th episode to be exact. so she is sitting on her dora couch still in her jammies eating cake right next to my living room carpet. at least the cake and frosting are both white. man, i can't stand joe. so, hannah went to bed around midnight and woke me up at 6:30 this morning. what a monster. i wish she would have regular sleep hours at least. saturday morning i had to get up and go to a church activity at 7:00. hannah slept until 9:30. she always sleeps for thomas. anyway, i am about to crash, so i am going to go work on my primary stuff so i can get it done before i totally lose my mind. i'll talk at y'all later.

3 comments:

chrissy said...

What do you mean, "man, I can't stand joe"? Did I miss something?

Meredith said...

joe, on blue's clues. he really annoys me...

chrissy said...

Oh, DUH! When I think of Joe I automatically think of Jo Hancock. It clouds my thinking. Yea, that's it.