Monday, July 17, 2006

I have HOT water!

Yea! We have HOT water, not just warm water, but third-degree-burn HOT water. Okay, maybe not THAT hot, but it is really hot! Hot enough to take a shower, hot enough to condition my hair (I haven't done that in about 2 weeks! you can only imagine!), hot enough to shave my legs! Because really, what was the point when he had lukewarm water at best? The hair was grown back before you got out of the shower! Not anymore!

Thomas took all the boxes of trash out last night. So, I organized everything that is going down to the garage, now I just have to get them down there. I may go wake Thomas up and make him watch Hannah while I do it now, just to get it done! And then on Thomas's day off this week (I don't know which day yet!) I am going to try really hard to get the garage somewhat organized enough that we can park one of our cars in there. I am ambitious! The dining room area was clean enough yesterday that we could actually eat dinner at the table as a family! It was nice! Hannah was so excited that Daddy was eating with us. That doesn't happen often with his work schedule. The kitchen is pretty much organized. There is not much counter space so it always looks cluttered, but it is getting better. I made bread yesterday! I love my breadmaker! I also folded about 6 loads of laundry while watching my Sunday evening tv. I need to do more today, but I can't until after Thomas showers.

My mom is decorating the stake center for a Stake Primary Activity this weekend and she is painting the scenes at the church today. I am supposed to go help her, but Thomas isn't working until later, so I may go over there this afternoon. Don't know how I am going to keep Hannah out of the paint, though! Should be fun! Ashley said she would watch her, and i may have to take her up on that one! Speaking of painting, I bought wooden letters to hang in Hannah's room. I started painting them. I was going to paint designs on the letters, but it just doesn't look right. I need to sand them and re-paint them. I only put designs on 2 letters, so it shouldn't be too much work! I found some really cute ribbon to decorate them with. I can't wait to find my sandpaper and finish them! :)

Well, I need to go make Thomas's lunch for work and get organized for the day. Hope all is well with everyone!

1 comment:

chrissy said...

Yea!!! Hot water! And I'm quite proud of you for doing letters for Hannah's room! See, it's not that hard! My friend did the cutest ones and all she did was paint them different colors and sand them. So cute!