Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Jeanine Baechtold's Breathe Kit at ComputerScrapbook.com

Here is another layout I did with this kit and a slightly different version of my favorite Hannah photo! :)

credits:
Jeanine Baechtold's Breathe Kit at Scrapbook.com
and ScrapDish
Photoshop 7
Fonts: Acoustic Bass, Base02
Quote: Quotegarden.com

I absolutely love the colors in this kit! They are so fresh and vibrant! And they do make me think of taking a deep cleansing breath. It makes me want to go take a long walk on the beach... which I would do today if it weren't freezing cold and cloudy! :)

2 comments:

Sislers said...

This is such a cute page!! These colors are great. I just love checking your page each day to see if there are new pages posted :) Keep it up...at least for my enjoyment :)

Meredith said...

anything for you, leslie! :)