Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Hellooooo!

Today has actually been a semi-productive day with a semi-cooperative child! It's a MIRACLE! :) She slept until 9am... me? not so lucky. I had to get up and pee at 7:45! But I was showered and dressed and ready to go when Hannah woke up! We got a bunch of really boring but necessary errands done and some bills paid. I need to go pay a few more... oh! the fun never ends!

OH! I can make my ANNOUNCEMENT now! I got accepted on Maria LaFrance's Creative Team at DigitalFreebies & DigiScrapDivas! YEA! I am so excited! So... I am going to start posting the kit previews for my Creative Team layouts along with a link to the store they can found in. And then I will post my layouts I created with that kit... sound good? too bad! that's what I want to do! :)

Oh! and Cherry 7-Up is $0.77/2 liters at Wal-Mart right now. That was one of my errands today! Cherry 7-Up, spackling (i hung photos at christmas... now i'm tired of looking at holes in my walls!), a new air filter for the a/c, and a hook to support the middle of my curtain rod. It looks like the entire darn set of curtains is going to fall right off the wall! Apparently my curtains are too heavy for my cheap Big Lots curtain rod. And I got Hannah a box of Little Debbie's Fancy Cakes. She loves to eat a cupcake when she watches Blue's Clues Blue's Birthday Party. She is such a funny little girl! That's about it for now... later...

2 comments:

chrissy said...

You only wake up once to pee?!? That's not fair! At least Hannah slept in so you could shower, that must've been nice. And congratulations on your new creative team position! Where do you have time for another team? You're the busiest person I know. But I bet it's nice to be able to use all that stuff for your own scrapbooking :)

(I love that she eats a cupcake when she watches that episode...That's the cutest thing ever!)

Meredith said...

i don't go to bed until 12 or 1am so getting up at 7 isn't so long... but if thomas comes to bed after me, i get up to pee when he comes in... and then don't go back to sleep for HOURS! I hate that!