Saturday, January 06, 2007

10 items, 3 stores?

I went out to run errands this morning with less than 10 items to purchase on my grocery list...
8th Continent Vanilla Soymilk
White Wheat Bread
20 oz bottles of Coke
Boar's Head roast beef
canned green beans
Murray's ginger snaps
10 lb bag potatoes
white grape juice
Cherry Kool-Aid

Not too difficult of a list, right? WOW! What a pain in the butt! I started at Super Wal-Mart where I found beans, ginger snaps, potatoes, white grape juice and Kool-Aid. Not too bad, but no Coke? What's up with that? Then I went to BJs, which is like a Costco or Sam's. I found soymilk and that's it!!! So, I had to go to Publix to get bread & lunch meat. Never found the 20 oz Coke bottles. So, we have to go to Costco on Monday and get them there. I never would have thought I wouldn't find them at one of the 3 stores I went to! that was my frustrating day... and i have been trying to get some scrapbooking done today, but I keep getting sidetracked. I just talked to my sister, Ashley, who I haven't talked to in a MONTH because she was in Canada with her husband for a few weeks and then went on a cruise. And now I am rambling... ;)

2 comments:

chrissy said...

Geez...

Who's the sister who lives here?

I get everyone confused!

Audimc said...

I love the new blog look!! Even more, I love how you show the kit you used and then the LO! Very cool indeed!! That's too many stores for 10 things.. especially with a toddler!