Sunday, August 27, 2006

I just don't know what to do with myself!

Hannah & Thomas are both napping! I just caught up on a few blogs and posted a few layouts and ate a piece of cake. I don't know what to do now! :) Maybe I'll have another piece of cake! :)

Chrissy, do you have pictures of the cabin? I asked your dad for some old photos of the cabin or any photos of the cabin, but I haven't heard back from him yet. I want to make a scrapbook about the cabin and have it printed and bound and kept up there. I just don't have any photos.... I have the kit, but not the photos... I think I have some old photos from the first time I went up there but I have to go to my mom's house and scan them and they really aren't that great.

Okay, I am off to scrap now... Hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

chrissy said...

Are you kidding? I have a billion of 'em. They're all scrapbooked but I can scan them and email them for you. They probably won't be the absolute best quality, but I don't have any copies!