Tuesday, August 15, 2006

good morning

hannah fell asleep at 8:30 last night. imagine my surprise that when i woke up to potty at 7:30 this morning, she was still sleeping. i figured she would wake up any minute, so i grabbed a book and read. at 9:00 she finally woke up! little stinker! i should have gone back to sleep. she is in a good mood today, so that's something new! we have had a really good morning so far. when hannah got up she wanted to come sit in mommy's bed. thomas didn't have to work until late, so we just hung out in our room for 15 minutes or so. sadly, that is more time together than we usually have. but i enjoyed every minute of it!

thanks for the birthday wishes yesterday! I am another year older. I always expect to somehow feel different after a birthday, but I never do. It's kind of disappointing, but it is also quite a relief as I get older! :) i had a good day, uneventful as usual. no complaints here! i'll take uneventful day anytime. i got some scrapbooking done and had a "tea" party with hannah. then we vacuumed the house together! little munchkin cracks me up! she pushes her little corn popper around and pretends to vacuum. My mom is trying to find a little vacuum for her for her birthday. Ruthie said that Dirt Devil makes a small vacuum that runs on battery power and it really works. I'm all for that! Hannah will vacuum the house twice a day at least! sounds good to me!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I got a free kids vacuum when I bought my Dyson. It doesn't really work, but he loves it! I would definitely recommend it. (although mine - the real one is always more fun to play with...)