Saturday, August 26, 2006

Busy Little Bee!

I just posted 30 new layouts that I have done since the last time I posted. Most of them are pretty simple layouts. I am really trying to get caught up with my scrapbooking. Hannah is 2 years old now and I still haven't finished scrapping her first birthday! I take way too many pictures! Thank goodness for digital cameras! I wouldn't be able to afford to scrapbook if I had to develop my photos, too! :)

We are doing pretty well these days. I haven't been feeling all that well. I have horrendous heartburn. I think I am going to request some Nexium the next time I talk to the doctor. Hannah has been really snuggly the last few days. I think she can sense that I am not feeling well and that I need her to behave and give me lots of hugs! What a sweet little girl! She still has her temper tantrum moments, but she has gotten much better over the last week (knock on wood!). I think she is getting ready to go through another growth spurt. She is sleeping a lot and eating CONSTANTLY! She is already in 3T & 4T dresses. I could not believe it! On her birthday, I put a Gap 4T dress on her and it fit! They tend to run small, but still!

Hannah had a good birthday! I made her a cake again this year. I don't know why every year I think I have suddenly developed cake decorating skills! This year was a Cinderella cake. I used a Funfetti cake mix, so when I tipped it out of the pan, there weren't a lot of details, so I had to wing it! Let's just say that she didn't have a noticeable nose, her eyes were too far apart and her lips were ENORMOUS! I made 10 different colors of frosting for this cake! Next year we are going for something simple like a ladybug or a butterfly. Why couldn't we have done Blues Clues? You can't mess up a blue dog! My goal is to get at least some of her birthday photos scrapped this coming week. I hate scrapping birthday parties!

Well, my friends, life certainly is interesting and just when you think you have things figured out, you get thrown a curveball. There have been a lot of crazy things happening in our family lately. I guess our job is just to have the faith that what is happening is part of God's plan for us. It is hard to remember...

I discovered a new digital designer today! Her name is Tiffany Brady and she is from Utah. I saw an ad for her Creative Team, but I saw it too late! She had already filled all her spots. :::sigh::: She did send me a coupon, though, and I went and got some really cute stuff at her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. I love that site!

Well, Hannah is crying for a different Dora. She has had the squirties all day today. I think she had too many olives yesterday. Yuck! I am going to go cuddle with my baby. Have a great rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Meredith you are a regular digiscrappin maniac right now! What's gotten into you? LOL

Your layouts look great. I say simple is best...you have a great style. Keep up the good work!

chrissy said...

Your layouts are fantastic! I wish I had time to comment on them all. Now it's back to poops and whines. *sigh*