Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Can I just say...

that I absolutely LOVE my new camera??? Although, it does capture my messy house more. Ignore the crumbs on the carpet or I am never posting pictures again (Ruthie!).

*****
Ainsley & Hannah wrestling. Ainsley thought it was hilarious when Hannah caught her and tackled her.




****
Yes, Ainsley put the "hat" on her own head. She is just the silliest little baby in the world. I have no idea where she gets her crazy ideas! But she sure makes us laugh. Hannah loves to sit and laugh at Ainsley! And then Ainsley starts laughing. It's fun! Ignore the snotty noses, we were all sick.


Hannah is doing ballet for us.


And then Ainsley decided to join in. Her favorite part is yelling "BALLET" at the top of her lungs and then bowing! Hannah's ballet is quite beautiful. And hopefully we'll get her in dance lessons soon.

***
Ainsley's new favorite place to sleep is on Hannah's top bunk. It doesn't matter where we put her to sleep or even if we move her after she falls asleep, she always ends up back on Hannah's bed. They are so cute together! It's so fun to watch them play together and how much Ainsley loves her big sister. Hannah is such a good sport. Even when she gets frustrated she always says, "Mom, I'm a CTR now so I'll let her play with my toys." My Hannah is so sweet!


This is the house we didn't get. It's cute, huh?! Darn seller's agent didn't bother telling us that there were other people interested in the house... Not impressed with that guy.

This is another of the houses we are looking at. It's soooooo cute! Jim went with us to look at the house. It doesn't have any appliances and it has an unfinished basement. But it has a huge master suite and it has blinds. BIG plus right there!

This is the upstairs.

This is the kitchen/family room area.

These are my cute girlies having fun running and playing in the empty house. They love house hunting. They have four times the house to run and play!

Thomas tried to get Ainsley to jump on the trampoline in the backyard. She wasn't too excited about it. She was excited to jump back in her dad's arms! I promise, I put a bow in her hair everyday. She pulls it right out. AND the kid hit a growth spurt and outgrew all her shoes. I have to get the next size out of the basement tomorrow.


I really love my camera! It's so much fun to use. I love the sound of the motor. Just snapping a photo makes me smile! AND I have a cute camera strap cover thanks to Dottie! Thanks, DottieLou! :) I have to figure out how to get a picture of it without taking it off.

4 comments:

Aleisha said...

What kind of camera is it? Cute house. I hope you guys get the one you really want and need. =o)

Angela Toucan said...

glad you are having fun with your new camera. they girls look like they were having lots of fun together

Angie said...

Love love LOVE the new house... I hope you get it. Good luck! And the girls are SO adorable together. I love that they sleep in the same bed and do ballet together. Sister are the best. ;) Miss you.

Angie said...

Heard anything yet???