Wednesday, March 11, 2009

little house update...

We were outbid on our house in Eagle Mountain. :( BUT, we went and looked at another house out there that we really like. I actually prefer it to the house we didn't get. It's just 8 minutes further out. BUT we came home and looked at a bunch more houses online and sent our realtor about 15 more houses... sorry, Kim! :) Thomas wants to look at some fixer-upper houses in Sandy, too. They're not pretty. At all. But they're close. So we'll see if anything come of these. Our poor realtor, she's completely amazing and extremely patient! So, if anyone is looking for a house in Utah let me know and I'll send you her email!

I am getting ready to move my photos to computer from my camera... I'll post some pics in a bit.

1 comment:

Ticklemedana said...

My friends bought a house in Pleasant Grove for a STEAL b/c I think it used to be a drug house...they did all the work on it and now have this GORGEOUS house...I'm all for Fixer uppers if you can fix them up yourself! good luck!