Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Some fun stuff



I LOVE Coldplay... and I LOVE this song. This is just a snippet of the song. It just makes me so happy and want to dance. The girls and I did just that this morning. We turned this song up on the stereo really loud and just danced! Ainsley thought it was hilarious and just kept laughing. Hannah had so much fun! I don't let loose and do that kind of stuff with the kids often enough! After we were too tired to dance anymore, we ran the CD to Thomas at work, then did a couple of fun errands and came home and went to the little park next door. We drew some AMAZING chalk drawings on the bricks. The kids ran and played hide & seek. Hannah is playing with her little buddy, Parker right now. Woot. Gotta love living in a duplex with awesome neighbors!

So, we are the proud owners of a Magic Jack. If you think that spending $45 a month on a phone line is a complete waste of money, check this out. Our total for the magic jack and one year of service was $53 with fast shipping! It's a little hard to hear sometimes but sooooooo much better than trying to rush people off the phone because I don't want to use too many minutes or requiring our family to call us long distance because my cell phone number is a FL number. I think my contract is up, I should probably see if I can change my number. So, thanks Greg, for pointing this out to us! Now we have a home phone AND a cell phone. A-MAZING!

Thomas' computer got a nasty virus! So, we are down to one little computer. And this poor thing is about full! I really need to get my scrapbook organizing program up and running so I can clean some of this garbage off. I really want to get an external hard drive but that's not in the 1 month plan. Too many darn vacations this month! We are heading to the cabin this weekend and then next weekend we head to Las Vegas for one night and then to the middle of the desert for the rest of the week. Four days after we get back, we leave to go to Chicago for 5 days. Then 2 days after we get back from there, we go to the cabin again. CRAZY! BUT I am really looking forward to both cabin visits. We're going to do some ranch work this time. I think I am going to take some heavy duty cleaners and scrub the bathrooms down. They really need it. It's hard when you have different people in and out every weekend. No one ever takes the time to really do deep cleanings because who wants to waste a couple of hours of their relaxation time doing that? ME!!!

Okay, well, my breadmaker just beeped, letting me know that my dough is ready to be stretched. We're having homemade pizza for dinner tonight. YUM! I may make an extra batch of dough and do some cinnamon rolls to freeze and take to the cabin with us. Alright, fun people, I'm out. Listen to some LOUD Coldplay for me! Ainsley is sleeping right now or I'd be blasting it!

5 comments:

Angie said...

I love Coldplay too... And I saw that song on tv and loved it.

Sounds like you all are having tons of fun... Cant WAIT to see you!

Mary said...

Wow! You are guys are busy!! Enjoy all your family time. Thanks for the Coldplay. I'm at work, or I would blast it for you. ;)

beautifuldey said...

sounds just like what I would think of you...cleaning bathrooms on vacation!

chrissy said...

I vote for a DOUBLE batch of dough so you can share some yummy cinnamon rolls with us this weekend! :) Tell you what, you do cinnamon rolls, we'll do the chocolate licorice. MMMMMMMMMMM.

Ticklemedana said...

You are so cute with your supermom-ness...now, let's be honest...am I ACTUALLY surprised?!?!? of course not! =D