Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Some Scrapbook Pages

I have been a complete slacker about posting on here lately! Life has been really busy, but good busy... most of the time! :) My parents are coming for a visit, so I have been getting the house ready (don't stress, Mom, there's plenty for you to help me with when you get here!) And I finally made some time to scrapbook AND actually post them. Three of these were completed about two weeks but I just hadn't posted them. Oops! Sorry Fayette & Annette!

These are photos from the Flashlight Egg Hunt at my sister-in-law's house the night before Easter. Don't worry Aimee & Chrissy, I have more photos of your kids. I'll email them to you.
credits:
Beauty Within by Misty Cato & Eva Kipler at SSD
***
These are some photos of one of our sunny spring-like days we had last week. Is the snow ever going to end? We woke up to snow this morning. Craziness!
credits:
Carpe Diem by Krystal Hartley at SweetShoppeDesigns
***

I made these cute little Lollipop Holders for my kids for Easter! My girls love DumDum Lollipops and I thought this was a fun way for them to eat them!
credits:
Ink by Stampin Up!
Spring Splendor Mini Dig-Ette-al Kit by The Ettes
***
These photos are actually from LAST Easter, but when I got this kit, I didn't have photos from this Easter. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry!
credits:
Spring Splendor Mini Dig-Ette-al Kit by The Ettes
***

These are photos of my little Ainslers. She is so funny. It's a good thing she is cute or she would NOT survive around here! (Okay, I'm kidding about that!) Seriously, this kid gets in more trouble than Hannah ever thought about getting into. She snuck out of bed and into her playroom to find her little fairies.
credits:
Favorite Faces Collection by The Ettes
***

Hopefully it won't be another month before I post more photos, but it might be! :)

Wish me luck this week... maybe I'll even get enough stuff done around my house to finally post photos of it! At the very least I am hoping to pick out paint colors and reorganize some furniture!

No comments: