Monday, April 19, 2010

Busy weekend!

Thanks to my mom & dad, my house looks like a home! We worked our behinds off for three straight days and got my entire lower level of my house & most of the main level organized and decorated! I still have several boxes of paper to sort through and organize and file. I have to clean out my storage room, too. But the rest is DONE! I love ya, Mom & Dad! :) I'll post photos in a couple of days when I get everything finished!

Before my parents got in town, I squeezed in a scrapbook page.


I am trying to get all of my previous Easter photos scrapped so I can print them all. So, I used this really cute kit by The Ettes. I love it!
credits:
Spring Splendor Mini Dig-Ette-al Kit by The Ettes
Templ-Ettes Collection 9 by The Ettes

1 comment:

Angie said...

Cute page! I love that you guys had a flashlight easter egg hunt... Sounds fun!