Tuesday, November 03, 2009

My pretty girls!

The absolutely fabulous Jenna Nelson has done it again! Just look at these stunning photos of my girls!


Jenna took us to downtown Provo, behind one of my favorite college haunts, Gandolfo's. We walked around the block taking photos but my favorites (and I think Jenna's, too!) were the ones we got in the alleys behind the shops & restaurants. Amazing textures and colors! I never get nervous when Jenna does our photos because I know that she will get something amazing!
Check out Jenna's site for more amazing photos!


7 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

absolutely awesome photography. You have very pretty girls

robin said...

How beautiful, Meredith! :)

Kara and Theo said...

Those are GREAT pictures! I LOVE the flower bows in the girls' hair. So pretty!

Susan Catmull said...

Adorable pics! Love those tutus

ashalston said...

um are you kidding me? i love these. i need these. those little girls are so precious. love love love the tutus.

chrissy said...

dang, those turned out amazing!

Mary said...

your little girls are MODELS! Seriously. Jenna's amazing, but you've the kids to make her pictures even better. Her black and whites are my favorite.