Saturday, November 07, 2009

Happy Digital Scrapbook Day!

It's Digital Scrapbook Day weekend and I have some fun projects that I can finally show you! :)
(But first, I have some new products up on my design blog in my store & great sales, so go check them out, too!)

First up:
Potty Treats Jar
(We're trying to get Ainsley potty-trained again!)


supplies:
Child of My Child Collection by The Ettes at EttesandCompany
Chore Chart Kit by The Ettes at EttesandCompany
Chore Chart Kit by The Ettes at ScrapOrchard

empty soynut butter jar
tootsie rolls
rickrack & ribbon by Stampin' Up!
white fabric

Project #2:
Baby Girl Gift Bag
(I made this for my friend's baby shower!)

supplies:
Child of My Child Collection by The Ettes at EttesandCompany
white gift bag
tissue paper
hair clip (wool felt, button, net tulle, thread, alligator clip)

Project #3
(my favorite! chore charts for the girls!)

supplies:
Chore Chart Kit by The Ettes at EttesandCompany
Chore Chart Kit by The Ettes at ScrapOrchard

Wood Block from The Wood Connection in Salt Lake
Paint
Dotted Fabric
magnets
Black Cardstock by Provo Craft
Dotted paper: Discretion by Crate Paper

Project #4:
(a birthday card for Thomas... pretend you don't see this yet, Tommy!)

supplies:
Child of My Child Collection by The Ettes at EttesandCompany
ribbon by Stampin' Up!
This card will be given away sometime today at Ask The Ettes

Project #5:
(a sweet little layout of Ainsley & Daddy... two and a half years ago!)

4 comments:

Angie said...

Well aren't you just talented?! Seriously, you've got skills... you crafty little momma! I love the chore charts and the potty jar. Very cute!

Sara E said...

Hey Meredith ...

I love your blog. You have so many fabulous links for all sorts of inspiration.

I think you might like my friend's cooking blog. She has so many fabulous pictures to go along with everything and her recipes are really yummy!
http://crepesofwrath.net/

Sara E said...

Thanks so much Meredith... and thanks bunches for your purchase tonight. Be sure to grab anything else you like because my Gotta Pixel store is closing and I don't have a new home yet.

I will be giving away freebies on a regular basis on my blog in my limbo time. :)

Susan Catmull said...

Meredith, Darling projects. Love them all.