Monday, September 21, 2009

Some Scrapbook Layouts and Projects!

When I was at the Scrapbook EXPO, I was privileged to meet some truly talented women who share my love of scrapbooking and also of designing products. Two of these women are The Ettes. If you haven't ever met The Ettes, you need to! They are absolutely hilarious and a ton of fun! I have had the good fortune to be able to work with a couple of their newest products and I want to show everyone the results!

I can only show you three of the project so far. The other two kits I am working with haven't been released yet! Keep your eyes open, though, and I will post my other projects as soon as the products are released! You can find this kit at:
Autumn Breeze by The Ettes at ettesandcompany

First up, a hybrid project! That's a digital project that you add "real" stuff to make it a mixture of paper & digital scrapbooking. This wasn't technically hybrid, just kind of. I made a treat bag topper. I just created a 5x7 layout, created my topper in that canvas size, printed it, cut it out and attached it to a Ziploc sandwich bag. Easy-peasy.


I did this layout all on my own! I miss having my girls this little and sweet. These photos are from October 2007.

And finally, some photos from November 2006. These photos were really hard for me to scrap. They are from the day my mom & dad packed up and left Florida. Even though it has been almost three years, I still miss having my parents just down the road. It wasn't the same after they left and just no longer felt like home. I decided that it was finally time to scrap these photos! In addition to the Autumn Breeze kit, I also used one of the Templ-Ettes from Collection 8, also by The Ettes.


Okay, that's it. Life is good. My kids drive me crazy. But I sure do love them! :)

3 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

great layouts

Lbrtychic said...

Meredith, I love, your stuff...super super cute. I live in your mom and dad's ward {your mom's my VT and I was Shelby's YW Pres for a while}...anyways I love your stuff and welcome to the Ettes....they are AWESOME! I LOVE ALL OF THEIR KITS!!!! I can't wait to see more. My BFF is MaryRuth {we have know each other since we were 3}

Liberty

ashalston said...

Ok.. flippin cute post but dang sad! i miss mama's florida house! oh how i miss that pool...