Thursday, November 20, 2008

Look what my "Guest CT" did for me!



I sent a kit as a prize to one of the cute kids who scrapbooks at RAKScraps and she made me a layout!!!! It's so cute! And she is only SIX! Thanks so much, Kaisa!

Kaisa used my Bringin' Back Summer kit available at FaithSisters and at my new store at 3Scrapateers. Kaisa picked this kit because she liked the bugs and they reminded her of her fourth birthday party! Click on Kaisa's layout above to leave her some love at RAKScraps! Thanks, Kaisa! I love the layout and I am so glad you like your kit! Keep scrapbooking! :)

3 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

she did so well with that. And LegoPrincess has picked the same kit, thanks for offereing it I'm sure she'll love showing it.

teddyprayer said...

Kaisa says: thank you for showing my layout to everyone. I liked being your guest CT. Mom says I'm famous now. I like scrapbooking.

chrissy said...

Cute!