Monday, January 30, 2006

just an update...

i haven't really posted anything in a few days. . . things are going well. we have just been busy. thomas is working constantly! his store only has 2 finance guys who are really working full-time right now. they usually have four or 5, so he is working mega-overtime! too bad he doesn't get paid by the hour! :) hannah is growing like a weed! she is getting soooo tall! she eats constantly. she loves fruit and pretzels. the kid can put away some pretzels! i have been creating, creating, creating! i have been making a lot of prizes for my challenges and chats over at RAKScraps. i need to make a couple more today. . . i am also making invitations for a non-shower, couples party! it is a beach party for a couple who is getting married out of town. the invites are gonna be cute! i'll scan one and upload it one of these days. no time to do any layouts right now!

1 comment:

chrissy said...

What do you do exactly at RAKScraps? I've checked out their site before but all that digital stuff makes no sense to me. Seriously, can I fly out for a digital scrapbooking lesson? I love what you do, I just can't figure out how you do it! What kind of prizes do you make? I probably sound so stupid!!!