Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Some Scrapbook Projects!

I taught a digital scrapbook class last night and had the chance to make some fun projects as samples to show what you can do with digital scrapbooking. I thought I would show them on my blog as well!


This is a cute treat bag I made for a little baggie of coconut M&Ms. Does anyone else love these as much as I do? Did you know that they are artificially flavored? While that may not be appealing to most people, I LOVE it! I'm allergic to coconut, but I can eat these!

credits:
Heirloom Kit by Deena Rutter (@ PernsicketyPrints)
Template from TheCuttingFiles at TheDigiChick
ribbon

I made this cute little treat bag full of lemonhead candies. I don't love the taste of them, but I sure do love their bright sunny color!

credits:
Happier Kit by Deena Rutter at DesignHouseDigital
Template from TheCuttingFiles at TheDigiChick
ribbon

I finally got a cute project done for my girls' toy room! I just love this fun kit! I think I have used it more than I have any other kit!

credits:
Happier Kit by Deena Rutter at DesignHouseDigital
craft paint
modpodge


credits:
Big Kid Church by Krystal Hartley at SSD
craft paint
modpodge


Magnetic TicTacToe game for sacrament meeting
credits:
Big Kid Church by Krystal Hartley at SSD
cd tin by stampin' up!
adhesive
magnets

***
I have some cute new photos & updates to post soon!

1 comment:

Angie said...

CUTE! I love the magnetic tic tac toe... You are so creative!!! I love the little treat bags too. What a cute little gift.