Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Girls Weekend Scrapbook Pages

I spent last weekend with my sisters-in-law scrapbooking, eating, laughing, shopping, more scrapbooking and even more laughing! I had such a great time. It was a very much-needed break. I ended up with 31 completed scrapbook pages by the time the weekend was over. A 2-page spread counts as 2 pages. Aimee blew us all out of the water with more than 50 completed pages! Not that it's a contest, but it's kinda fun to keep track and realize how much you actually are able to get done! I scrapped all my 2010 photos so far. I still have thousands of photos to scrap from years past, but it feels good not to have hundreds from this year, too!

So, here are all my pages I scrapped in chronological order. I didn't do a great job of keeping track of credits. So, if you see something and recognize who created it, leave me a comment and I'll fix it! :)


easter baskets 2009
Spring Splendor by The Ettes
***
Ainsley is such a nerd. she loves these socks!
Garden of Whimsy by Amy Wolff & Michelle Godin
potty by The Ettes
***
Photos from when Ainsley painted her own toe nails... one of the times.
I So Pretty by Misty Cato & Jenilynn Designs
***
these are from one of our january snowstorms... with our angry snowman because ainsley ate half of his eyes.

snowflakes by Jacque Larson
***

My cute girls doing yoga!
Namaste by SaraAmarie (retired)
***
Ainsley building domino towers on my computer. She is so funny about her towers!
Free as a Bird by Zoe Pearn, Misty Cato, Fee Jardine, Lauren Grier
***
Ainsley loves puppies! Stuffed and real, she loves them. I love these photos of her snuggling her stuffed dog!
Krystal Hartley & Corina 9 to 5 (retired)
word cluster by Chrissy W
felt dog card by Valorie Wibbons - ABC Felties
***
This is us making pretzels! The girls loved them!
Littlest Bakeshop by Manda, Dani & Fee at SSD
***

Ainsley LOVES to play computer games but isn't quite old enough to understand how to play them. so, they usually end in tears of frustration. it makes me so sad.
ribbon by Krystal Hartley
mouse by Ellie Lash
tv frame from let's connect
***
ainlsey put herself in time out. she does that frequently. :)
papers & buttons by ellie lash, i think
time out word strip by krystal hartley
***
This is how Ainsley gets away with not staying in bed. She is cute and does cute things.
Favorite Faces by The Ettes
***

My girls are so pretty!
Kit by Melissa Bennett
***
These are photos from our Aquarium trip with our playgroup from church.
Under The Sea by Krystal Hartley & Susan Bartolini at SSD
goldfish by Kaye Winiecki

***
Ainsley with all her little treasures. She carries them around the house in a tiny white basket. What a nut!
Kit by Zoe Pearn at SSD
***

My Little Monkeys climbing on the countertops
Zoo Day Kit by Kristin Aagard
***
Our first warm day in a LONG time!
Birds & Bees by Krystal Hartley coming soon to SSD (currently at The Digi Files)
***
my girls are so sweet. ainsley climbed in bed with hannah to wake her up and give her a hug!
Spring Arrives by Misty Cato at SSD
***

Ainsley pantry hiding spot! nerd.
Spring Arrives at SSD
***
snow. not loving snow anymore.
snowman & snowflakes by Jacque Larson
***
Ainsley ready to go to Aunt Cori's house
Cardstock & Alphas by Krystal Hartley
fruit by Jacque Larson
***
the girls all ready for church!
Tutti Frutti by Zoe Pearn at SSD
***

some food I have been cooking lately...
Kit by Zoe Pearn


Disney on Ice!
ribbon princesses by Rachel Young
red alpha by me
stamped alpha by Krystal Hartley

That's it! You probably won't see this many scrapbook pages at once from me for at least another year! :)

3 comments:

robin said...

WOW!!!! That's a lot of scrapping! :) Love to see all your stories about the girls and how much they've grown!

Angie said...

WOW! That's a lot of pages! And they are all so cute! I especially love Ainsley's potty socks! And your pretzels are so pretty! Oh, and I looove the spring layout. It looks like you got some great photos of the girls. The 'love cooking' layout is cute too. I love your pictures, and the way you layed them all out. Very talented!

Sara said...

Wow, Mere. You were a busy bee. These are amazing pages. Your girls are lucky to have you. They'll have such good times looking at all the fun pages you create for them.