Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Some More Scrapbook Pages

These are the scrapbook pages I worked on this weekend... in between finishing my own kits and cleaning up after a sick kiddo.


The girls got letters from Santa (mysteriously postmarked from Albuquerque, NM) this year. Hannah wouldn't let me take her picture, but I got a priceless one of Ainsley.
credits:
Sending All My Love by Misty Cato
santa from Homemade Holiday by Krystal Hartley
available at SweetShoppeDesigns

***

I have really been trying to exercise and do my yoga & pilates. Ainsley is not only a great cheerleader, but a great partner. She will bend and twist (much more easily than I do) and then fall over and say, "Whew! That was hard work, Momma!"
credits:
Heart Throb Mini Dig-Ette-al Kit at ettesandcompany

***
This is a REALLY old page from when Hannah was actually Ainsley's age. I have tons of old photos to scrap and this set got lucky this week! :) It's hard to believe this little cutie chasing bubbles is the same little cutie that runs around the house screaming when she sees a commercial of the Jonas Brothers... she's a "big fan".
credits:
Heart Throb Mini Dig-Ette-al Kit at ettesandcompany

***

These photos are from earlier this fall. I love these photos! It looks like my girls actually like each other. I think at this point in time, they actually did, which was reassuring after the weekend of fighting. "Mom, she's looking at me again."
credits:
Love Shack Dig-Ette-al Collection at ettesandcompany

***



These are more old photos that were rescued from the hard drive, scrapped, and then stuck back on the hard drive! :) Valentine's Day 2008.
credits:
Love Shack Dig-Ette-al Collection at ettesandcompany
***



And the very oldest of the scrapbook pages... one from when Thomas and I were engaged! We had our engagement photos taken on the beach when we were visiting my parents. Man, I miss the beach sometimes.
credits:
Love Shack Dig-Ette-al Collection at ettesandcompany
***

Wanna see the kit I worked on all last week?
It's available (and on sale):
@ Elemental Scraps
@ FaithSisters

1 comment:

Angie said...

Cute cute cute! That is hilarious that Hannah is a "big fan" of the Jonas Brothers... What a nut.

The sisters page is adorable, and Ainsley doing yoga cracked me up!