Monday, January 19, 2009

Both blogs updated....

Okay, now everyone can quit sending me obnoxious text messages and emails and phone calls that I need to update my blog! :)

Life has been crazy as usual around here! I believe that 2009 can best be explained through a series of photos... Enjoy! Because I don't think I am going to go back and post Christmas photos....



sick and snuggling on the couch watching a movie


yep, still sick... sitting on the CHAIR watching a movie. And yes, that is INK on Ainsley's face, not a bruise. Nice, eh?

Feeling a little bit better playing with dolls and wearing her tattered Cinderella dress. Cute tights, though, huh?! I can't believe how old my little baby girl is! School is coming up in a few months. Don't know how I am going to handle that!

Feeling a bit better, dressed in a sundress because if she doesn't wear them now, she won't ever get to! SOOOOO tired of cold weather! Isn't her hair getting long?! And when she is fresh out of the bathtub she has curly hair. It's adorable!

Oh! Wait! Not so fast! Not feeling well again... But not exactly sick either. Just cranky and tired. Both of them. Maybe it's because they don't sleep at night...

And did I mention that there is a nasty stomach virus going around the neighborhood. We have quarantined ourselves in the house for fear of catching it! Or because it's freezing cold. Take your pick! :)

7 comments:

Shumaker said...

Sounds like a lot of fun there at your house. I totally get it though. We have been having some sickness here too.

Angela Toucan said...

I quananteened my family when the nasty tummy bug went round here just before Christmas. Hope everything gets better for you all soon

Susan Catmull said...

Your girls are darling!

Susan Catmull said...

Your girls are darling!

Angie said...

Poor babies!!!! I hope they are feeling completely better soon! I cant believe how long and curly Ainsley's hair is... Crazy. And little Hannah starting kindergarten???? No way.....

I miss and love you guys!

Aleisha said...

They look so miserable. It's so cute that they will sit together though. My boys would be hitting each other yelling at me that one or the other is touching him.

Sara said...

I'm sorry they have been sick. We too have been sick also. I keep meaning to call you for a fun day with the kids, but just when I think we are all over it, my hopes are crushed by me getting it. :( I hate that! Here's to spring... :)