Saturday, December 13, 2008

Blog Update & Christmas Card

I just the world's quickest blog makeover! So stop bugging me about updating my look! What's that saying about the cobbler's children going barefoot? But doesn't it look cute?! I used some goods from Tangie Baxter Designs... where I am a GUEST CT for the month of December! And boy did I get lucky! It's the best month EVER to be a guest over there!

AND... I even finished my Christmas card! AND... I ordered prints! AND... they'll be ready in two hours for me to pick up! Woohoo! Meredith got something DONE! I used a big ol' hodge podge o' stuff on this card. The major players here are Krystal Hartley, Amy Sumrall, Jen U, Tangie Baxter, Rachel Young & styles from Misty Cato & Corina Neilsen. And the font is Pea Olsen. Next step... mail the cards!

4 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

fabulous card, great banner

Susan Catmull said...

Love your cards.

Lindsay said...

CUTE Christmas card! I love it! I like when the parents get in there too and it's not just the kids!

RealRach said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIEND! XOXO
May your dreams come true for now and forever! You ROCK!