Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day!!!!

I am soooooo excited! My hubby loves me! He sent me on a digiscrapping shopping spree! I just spent an insane amount of money on digiscrapping supplies! About $65 worth of supplies! That is what I spent the entire last year! Needless to say this counts as my birthday present, too! :) I have no problems with that!

Ummmm. . . I have had a few people ask me what my weight loss "secret" is. . . i have gained 10 pounds in the last couple of months, but before that I just ate what I wasn't allergic to! :) I am allergic to rice and chocolate and everything else in the world that tastes good! I have been eating a lot of chocolate lately so I am pretty swollen! And I don't always look as thin as I do in those photos! I am 135 lbs and pretty happy about it. I can drink a Coke everyday and eat out occasionally and I'm fine! :) as long as i stay away from all the allergy foods! what i really need to do is start exercising. a size 6 won't do me much good if my heart stops because i never exercise. my goal is just to be as healthy as i can be and not worry about size or weight too much! that's my philosophy anyway! :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

I guess skinny is nice, but not eating anything "fun" would stink. Maybe thats why I am a size 10?? hmm... maybe you're on to something. I don't know how you live with those allergies though! that would be so hard!
Good husband to give you such a happy Mothers Day. Well deserved! You're a great mom!